Ascension Information Services is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Manages administration and maintenance of assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources.
- Manages assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users.
- Identifies opportunities to support manual processes and provides cost-benefit analysis of automated solutions.
- Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems. Recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Hires, trains and manages assigned staff.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
- Continually improves work procedures and processes for unit(s) managed. Works with technology professionals and managers to develop technology solutions to meet multiple clients' requirements. Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Addresses unusual and non-recurring problems by devising approaches to assed the situation, developing and testing options, and introducing new procedures or tools, as necessary.
- Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers. This typically includes: integrating across technologies, platforms, systems, etc.; establishing plans that prioritize initiatives; Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Five years of progressively responsibleexperience, including one year leadership skills, preferred.
Job ID: 209035