Manager, Identity Management
Manager, Identity Management
Are you a Lead Identity Management Engineer that thrives in a vibrant, innovative and collaborative team? A security professional with strong platform and cloud background who has passion, and a desire to remain hands-on in a rapid and dynamic environment? Do you try to fine innovative ways to limit the access to privileged accounts? As the PAM Platform Manager at Capital One, you’ll have the opportunity to improve security while enhancing user satisfaction.
Capital One is actively seeking an experienced Lead Engineer with expertise in leading the technical design and development Privileged Access Management of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. You’ll have the opportunity to remain in a hands-on engineering role, integrating with multiple core system, while also providing functional, technical, and/or process leadership and mentoring Identity Engineers on complex and high priority technology projects.
- Solve Credential Management problems on-premise and in the cloud
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Manage a team of passionate Identity/Privileged Access Management professionals
- Design and deliver a system to provide “no always-on” privileged access.
- Drive tactical delivery for multiple teams.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Ensure adherence to defined development life cycle, good software design practices, and Architecture strategy and intent
- Partner with business systems analysts (BSAs), project managers (PMs), and customers to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development.
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues.
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
- Solve credential management challenges around programmatic credential delivery.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
- Analyze and estimate feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Interacting with different teams across multiple organizations and geographical locations of the company.
- Conduct incident resolution, triage, and performance testing of applications supported.
Key terms: Senior Manager, Program Manager, Technical Manager, Java, Ab Initio ETL, UNIX, CyberArk, Centrify, Lieberman, Dell PAM, Thycotic, PAM, Hashicorp Vault, PSM, EPV, JIT
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• At least 5 years of experience with Privileged Access Management platforms such as CyberArk, HashiCorp, Xceedium, Hitachi PAM, Lieberman, Thycotic, etc.
• At least 3 years of experience in Application development
• At least 3 years of experience working in a cloud or cloud-hybrid environment
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 7+ years of experience with Privileged Access Management platforms such as CyberArk, Centrify, Xceedium, Hitachi PAM, Liebermann, Thycotic, etc.
• 5+ Years of experience in Application development
• 4+ Years of experience in Java, Unix, Oracle and SQL Server
• 3+ Years of experience in CyberArk Privileged Session Manager
• 3+ Years of experience as a Technical Lead, People Manager
• 3+ Years of experience in COTS products while interacting with the vendor
• 3+ Years of experience in DBMS (Oracle / SQL server).
• 3+ Years of experience in Active Directory
• Area-dependent developer certification
Job ID R50293