The responsibilitiesassociated with the role are as follows:
- Provide leadership, direction, and development to IAM team members.
- Serve as IAM subject matter expert for our business unit by developing and implementing security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and various system environments.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to drive continued adoption of SSO and multi-factor (MFA) for applications across our business unit.
- Drive key initiatives that focus on improving overall security posture around identity and access management program.
- Lead and provide technical development expertise in migrating all access management requests into enterprise service request tool while ensuring that all control objectives and corporate information security policies are being met.
- Responsible for navigating and crossing organizational boundaries in order to manage project deliverables and milestones.
- Presents identity and access management goals, metrics, etc. to executive leadership.
- Develops meaningful metrics around identity and access management and provides to key stakeholders across the organization.
- Automate repeatable operational support activities around access management through scripts.
- Management of end-to-end identity & key management lifecycle across the business unit.
- 5-10 years of experience in an Information Technology, Information Security, Service Delivery, or equivalent role.
- Hands on experience with implementing and supporting enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions in a large, complex environment.
- Hands on experience in implementing access controls for Windows, Linux, and cloud infrastructure.
- Technical proficiency in Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, and MFA technologies.
- Ability to work independently and deliver results.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
- Expert proficiency in one or more scriptinglanguages (i.e. Bash, Python, Powershell, etc.).
- Experience in negotiating to find mutually, acceptable solutions.
Desired skills and experience
- Hands on experience in deploying and supporting Privilege Access Management technologies.
- Experience with Cloud Identity as a Service.
- CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification.