Manager, Identity and Access Management
8 - 10 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
Prestigious Fortune 500 Organization is seeking their Manager of Identity and Access Management. This position is responsible for successful delivery and management of the current and future Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms, tools and technologies. We are looking for a results-oriented IAM Manager with a proven track record of successful delivery and management of the IAM platform.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions; coaching and development; rewards and recognition; performance management and staff productivity.
- Assures compliance to Corporate and Information Security policies, standards and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization: facilitates meetings; plans, designs and provides presentations; represents HM Health Solutions with outside entities; prepares divisional procedures, policies, reports and correspondence; spreads awareness of new and existing securitythreats; provides oversight regarding metrics, funding, budgets and resources.
- Champion all aspects of the IAM Program, including the business value, ownership of the roadmap, project milestones and key messaging to business and IT
- Work with various stakeholders and vendors to deliver and promote the IAM program and roadmap in a phased and iterative approach
- Serve as the point of escalation for the program’s project manager to help resolve any roadblocks and constraints in the process of project delivery
- Develop, manage and monitor controls to correct situations that could lead to compliance deficiencies in the areas of user provisioning, recertification, and access management.
- Work to understand the IT enterprise architecture and communicate with architecture teams to ensure that IAM security standards are created and adopted into the Enterprise Architecture frameworks. This role will provide extensive and effective oversight of the enterprise’s IAM security solutions and operations through management of internal and external resources
- Participate in solution architecture design; lead security efforts assisting with the integration and initial implementation of IAM solutions
- Achieve IAM architecture compliance on requirements, including: Sarbanes-Oxley, global data privacy requirements, as well as state and federal regulations
- Serve as the IAM subject matter expert, trusted advisor; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
- Understand current as well as emerging securitythreats and design IAM architecture to mitigate threats where possible. Stay abreast of new IAM securitytechnologies and integrate into securityarchitecture design
- 7-10years' experience in Information Security and/or Information Risk Management and/or Information Technology
- 1-3years' experience in mentoring others in a leadership role
- 1-3years' experience in staff management
- 7-10years’ experience in developing, communicating and presenting Information Security and Risk Management concepts to varying audiences
- 1-3years' experience in developing and executing strategic plans to realize business objectives
- Any of the following are highly preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security
- · Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor an Engineer II provides regular knowledge transfer to team members
- · Experienced in leading large security access system upgrades/projects
- · Ability to add/change and provision roles and tasks in an IAM environment via standard business applications.
- · Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how an IDA system integrates with SAP.
- · Experience writing, executing and troubleshooting advanced Power shell scripts.
- · Has an advanced understanding of an IAM environment and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP