Our employees are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. When you join our team, you’re bringing this purpose to life alongside a passionate community of experts.
Feel empowered to learn and grow while being valued for who you are– here, diversity is a strength. You have our commitment to support you in reaching your goals with tools, opportunities, and flexibility. It’s our employee promise.
Our hybrid work model provides the balance between working from home and enjoying meaningful in-person interactions.
Read on to see how you can shape the future, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
The IAM Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s identity and access management best practices, along with supporting the governance of access principles in order to ensure the security and integrity of the company’s information systems and data.
- Manage a team of SMEs spread across several sites
- Mentor, coach and develop the team members
- Lead the team capacity and tasks prioritization for clarity, optimal collaboration, and stress reduction
- Develop strong partnership with collaborators inside and outside the company
- Enforce and improve the manual access creation processes for the different internal & external clients (employees, consultants, brokers & partners)
- Assist with the resolution of audit items
- Develop and communicate roadmap for your area of accountability
- Create a metric model to allow for tracking of delivery execution and ongoing reporting
- Support the budget management
- Be an agent of change by challenging status quo
Good knowledge and understanding of the following areas:
- Identity and access management best practices
- Incident and Request management
- Access request procedures and approvals
- Onboarding and termination processes
- Account types: Orphaned accounts, generic/privileged/service accounts, basic account
- RBAC and ABAC concepts
- Certification of access
- Identity management tools (Sailpoint IdentityIQ)
- Active Directory provisioning
Specific experience / skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related domain
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in information technology
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a management position
- General Knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Strong planning, organization, and coordination skills
- Ability to manage your own and your team’s time and priorities
- Leadership, team spirit, creativity, rigor
- Ability to influence with your expertise and negotiate with various stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English (Need to interact on a regular basis with colleagues across the country)
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Quality results-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude, self-starter with strong analytical, and interpersonal skills to lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- A recognized certification in information security (an asset)
What we offer
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team:
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
- An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
- An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
- A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
- A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different. And how you contribute to your community should be just as unique.
We are an equal opportunity employer
At Intact, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.
If you are an employee of Intact or belairdirect, please apply for this role on Contact People.