Manager I Technology
This position is located in the office – Norfolk, VA
Responsible for managing the delivery of information systems and/or technology services, which may include software, networks, databases, helpdesk, etc.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, directs, and controls resources and initiatives to accomplish the objectives.
- Obtains, develops, and oversees the use of necessary resources.
- Manages a single application (or the equivalent capital and/or level of responsibility and complexity).
- Assists in budget development.
- Manages processes and receives assignments in the form of objectives and framework on how to meet goals.
- Identifies and resolves hurdles for assigned area/group.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct report
Requires a BA/BS in Information Technology; 5+ years of experience demonstrating technical expertise in one or more specific technologies, good understanding of business operations, expertise in relevant tools and technical skills or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Three years of management or lead experiencepreferred.
Experience in Encounters, Healthcarepreferred
Experience in SDLC and/or Agile software development plus