About This Opportunity
InComm is looking for an Manager I, Oracle Solutions to join our Financial Information Systems (FIS) team. The Manager I would report directly to the Senior Manager over Oracle Solutions (Development team) will manager a team of 9 Oracle Business Analyst, including a Lead BA. You will work with stakeholders from various business areas, but primarily, Accounting/Finance, managing the implementation and business requests, for technology initiatives, mostly centered on Oracle R12 EBS, as well as occasional third party implementations. Your role is a bridge between the business and FIS.
Responsible for the management, direction, and integration for a specific ERP module, functional and/or business area. Understands the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements. Communicates and coordinates with other team leads, business leadership, Project Manager and Finance to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the enterprise system. Oversees, defines and monitors critical path activities and resolves issues or escalates issues to the Financial Information Systems Senior Manager as needed. Drives the design and implementation of new business processes with organizational structure and required ERP configuration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations for enhancements/changes that may involve custom design, optional and third party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of ERP systems.
- Participates in the design development and implementation of test and production objects.
- Consults users on technology changes that will impact work processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on functionality and capabilities of the Oracle EBS
- Participate in architectural and design reviews of major projects
- Identify tasks and timelines for the implementation of solutions in support of the end-users
- Responsible to ensuring that all SDLC procedures are being communicated and followed.
- Facilitate and document testing strategies and participate in all phases of the testing cycles including unit, integration, system, and user acceptance
- Release Management
- Maintain best practices and guidelines for user support processes
- Ensure associated business risks are mitigated
- Encourage best practices in systems setup and maintenance by working to optimize system processes
- Manage proper change management and issue resolution documentation
- Analyze user requirements and develop/enhance/maintain the Oracle application system
- Work directly with multiple business teams to confirm business processes and system support requirements
- Manage internal Functional Analysts and outside contractors
- Set priorities, assign and evaluate work for assigned staff
- Escalate complex problems to the appropriate internal or external contact
Leadership and Management
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Meet with client teams to understand requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track progress
- Interview candidates and hire resources
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to team and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct them in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned resources for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts in conceptual terms to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated comfortability with public speaking
- Plan against goals and is ability to determine priorities
- Ability to manage all EBS activities and meet SLA agreements
- Well – versed in SDLC methodologies and their implementation, particularly Waterfall, Agile is a plus.
- Seven to Ten years of experience in the implementation/upgrade of Oracle EBS (11.5.10 and above) Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents (such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals), write routine reports and correspondence, and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Implementation experience with Oracle EBS R12. Experience with implementing and/or supporting interfaces to/from Oracle EBS Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university or equivalent preferred; five or more years related experience and/or training in computer science or related field.
- Project management and /or people leader experiencedesired, but not required
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.