Are you a Hyperion Manager and looking for a career with an Largest IT Healhtcare industry leader that recognise great talent- If you said Yes, then one of the Industry Leader wants to talk to you.
Job type : Permanent
* Manage the operations, maintenance, security, development, upgrade and support of all Hyperion applications. (Planning, HFM, HPCM, FDMEE)
* Coordinate and take primary responsibility for setting up new users with access to all systems. Provides basic training classes for external new users and refresher courses for existing users prior to the beginning of the annual budgeting process. Manage the Hyperion Analyst position. Provide oversight and direction to the position. Coach, mentor, and develop, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities. Delegate responsibility and gain regular feedback.
* Manage projects to build Hyperion applications supporting an efficient budgeting, forecasting and consolidation process, including working with cross functional finance team members to develop comprehensive requirements.
* Build and test required components supporting new Hyperion applications including metadata, business rules, forms, and reports.
* Ongoing support of existing planning and close cycles (Planning and HFM), including required maintenance of supporting components (business rules, forms, security, mapping, etc.).
*Bachelordegreerequired in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field.
* Five to ten years of experience administering financial ERP systems including PeopleSoft / Hyperion within a Cloud environment.