In this highly desired role, you're responsible for leading human resource initiatives and promoting an inspiring and encouraging environment, including leadership effectiveness, staffing and sourcing, talent development, performance programs, compensation, policy compliance, labor relations, and communications.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- You will partner with facility managers and supervisors to provide HR leadership, direction and counseling on various HR related topics and business decisions
- You'll help drive engagement and retention of all employees, focusing on the employee experience to maintain the management-represented status of the workforce
- Lead recruitment efforts, implementing creative strategies to attract and retain top talent, identifying diverse talent and building a talent pipeline
- You'll be leading key HRprocesses, including annual salary planning, incentive design and review, leadership development review, and headcount and employment cost planning
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives
- Identify labor relations issues; recommend and implement solutions
- Conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make appropriate recommendations
- Maintain compliance with applicable employment laws and company policies
- Provide mentoring and direction to HR team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- Do you have a minimum of 6 years’ professional Human Resources experience?
- Are you highly organized with fantastic attention to detail, while also able to handle multiple priorities?
- Do you have a passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement?
- Are you a proven leader and have the ability to handle conflict and diffuse difficult situations?
- Ability to work effectively and influence others in a diverse and dynamic work environment
- Strong project management and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand, interpret and easily communicate policies, practices and the UTC Code of Ethics
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Enjoy collaboration and being a part of a winning team