$150K — $200K *
Manages human resources, employee relations, and organizational development at Buckner, KY manufacturing facility, playing a key leadership role in that facility. Manages several areas of human resources such as recruiting, staffing, employee relations, employee engagement, organizational development, training, EEO/AAP, benefits, and compensation within expanding facility. Assists top management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of HR activities. Involves effective administration of existing programs in accordance with policies and procedures with areas of focus on employee engagement, leadership development and compliance.
• Provides direction and counsel in all areas of human resources in support of plant operations.
• Manages all employee relations aspects.
• Oversees requisition, recruitment, interview and selection.
• Serves as resource to plant manager and leadership team regarding human resources related topics and issues.
• Recommends, develops, implements policies, practices and procedures.
• Leads employee engagement effort, working with plant leadership and management in the creation and use of best
• Analyzes and leads training and development needs.
• Assists in the strategic development and planning process.
• Manages governmental and company regulatory compliance efforts.
• Leads culture in assessment process and provides direction for planning and developing action plans.
• Manages plant benefits, compensation and payroll related processes.
• Develops and implements HR related plans and practices, aligning with operational objectives.
Valid through: 12/21/2020