WHAT WE NEED
Employee Retention Leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A dynamic, seasoned Human Resources professional with a healthcare background who develops collaborative relationships and has a passion for coaching and mentoring. Our calling is to provide exceptional Human Resource services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Bring your passion for Human Resources to Franciscan Physician Network!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop collaborative relationships with providers, operations managers and executive leadership to meet business objectives.
- Facilitate employee engagement.
- Analyze data and implement process improvements that support organizational goals.
- Conduct investigations and achieve resolution.
- Act as a change agent and facilitate process improvement/workforce optimization changes.
- Deliver presentations or trainings.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- Ability to build relationships and inspire confidence.
- Extensive broad-based working knowledge of Human Resources practices and requirements.
- Health care experience required. Physician practice experience preferred.
- Data-base systems experience: PeopleSoft, Kronos, Halogen preferred
- One of the following certifications required: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Human Resources required, or 7 or more years commensurate work experience; Master’s degree desirable.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience