Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Relo: Locals HIGHLY preferred
Travel: Manage 2 locations 1 mile apart.
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to provide and manage human resources services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet future needs.
You must be willing to:
· Ensure compliance with all company/government regulatory standards
· Administer compensation policy/direct day-to-day salary administration/planning.
· Implement/administer teammate benefits programs/heighten teammate awareness of programs
· Assist with budgeting process for training/safety/benefits/other initiatives
· Assist wiih determining required people resources/training needs/identification of leadership talent/succession planning
· Special projects may be assigned
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in HR preferred
· 7+ years of HR experience
· Knowledge of MS Office/experience with Peoplesoft preferred
· Knowledge of distribution systems/market/competition.
· Logistics/Warehousing/Transportation experience
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 3/17/2021