Your Impact: Fisher Price is seeking a Human Resource Manager to serve as a trusted business partner, strategist and thought leader to contribute to the achievement of business outcomes for our Global Brand Marketing and Design teams.
- The HR Manager is expected to anticipate and proactively develop and deploy HR strategies based on business, organizational and talent objectives while considering internal and external environmental/market factors.
- Provide coaching and consultation to managers and employees on performance management and provide employee relations support as required.
- Partner with leadership to design structures, roles, and processes that optimize human capital and drive business outcomes.
- Drive organizational performance by establishing accountability through effective goal setting and performance measurements.
- Lead HR processes, programs and initiatives in partnership with talent acquisition, compensation, rewards and recognition, succession planning, organizational design and development, talent management and change management.
- Create an environment of trust and credibility, capable of balancing business needs with employee needs.
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring, engaging and developing a high performing team.
- Ensure the organization has a pipeline of critical skills and high potential talent aligned to meet its objectives.
- Analytical abilities and are capable of synthesizing and prioritizing a large volume of information. You use logic and trusted expertise to derive a variety of scenarios and solutions. You can think critically to make clear, well-reasoned and rational decisions.
- Communication skills to communicate clearly, concisely, and with impact. You convey confidence, ease and enthusiasm with a variety of audiences. You promote a free flow of information throughout the organization.
- Accountability and can take personal ownership for delivering and exceeding commitments. You hold yourself to the highest standard for performance necessary to achieve results. You embody and foster a play to win and win to grow mindset, even on the toughest projects.
- You are a progressive thinker with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks from inception to completion in a changing environment
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business needs into human capital strategies, programs and initiatives
- Possess very strong interpersonal skills and are adept at influencing, consulting, negotiating, and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization and across multiple sites
- Proven proponent of technology and utilizing data to drive decision making
- Demonstrated ability to drive culture and serve as a change agent
Experience, Education & Skills A successful candidate must:
- have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- have at least 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Strong working knowledge of federal and NY employment law
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, and HR databases such as Peoplesoft
A successful candidate will likely have:
- at least 7 years of progressive HR experience
- a HR generalist background, with experience in employee relations, performance management, change management, organizational development and workforce planning, talent acquisition, and leadership development
- a PHR/SPHR or related HR certifications
- prior experience working within a consumer goods environment and/or within a Fortune 500 company
Requisition Number 180406