HR Business Partners are responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans focused on human capital management, customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Effectively balances business partner responsibility with employee advocacy, and builds a positive employee relations culture and work environment.
- Acts as a change agent/leader and culture steward.
- Collaborates with HR Centers of Expertise to execute enterprise-wide programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Develops and implements plans and actions to improve employee engagement and manager effectiveness, and foster inclusion.
- Supports leaders as strategist, coach, facilitator and architect.
- Champions and supports Human Resources service delivery processes.
- Understands and utilizes technology to efficiently deliver HR systems and help people stay connected to each other.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Accountabilities in this role
- Provide HR business partner support to about 400 employees
- This position will be based out of Norfolk, NE and support an operations/manufacturing site and leadership
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner to leadership teams
- Effectively communicate, influence, drive to consensus, execute on initiatives across all levels of leadership
- Collaborate on talent needs and workforce planning across other business units and functions
- Partner with leaders in all areas of HR, support, and implement cyclical initiatives including talent management, organizational design, talent & succession planning, employee training and development, talent management, diversity initiatives, employee relations, and individual coaching
- Strong, proactive Employee Relations focus
- Bachelor’s in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Master’s degree, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- Demonstrated ability to provide influential leadership
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
- Strong Employee Relations background, preferred
- A track record of strategic HR partnership
- PHR certification, preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Job Number: 20020011