Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Hub Marketing to join our Market and Accounts organization.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to execute the regional marketing plan by developing and activating go-to-market programs and initiatives
- Execute issues-based, industry, functional and channel- specific campaigns to build image, drive differentiation, and generate relationships
- Participate with local event strategy and business sponsorships, managing ROI and the development of forums view including forums, webcasts, and symposiums
- Act as a central resource for managing implementation and ongoing deployment of Strategic Account Management efforts, including sales methodology and strategic relationship management programs
- Track business and financial results against goals to include creating revenue reports and analysis to help manage the MPP portfolio; support the annual account planning and marketing planning cycle
- Minimum of eight years of marketing, business, sales support and/or client relationship management experience; preferably in a client service/professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong understanding of client-delivery environment, services marketing skills are preferred
- Demonstrated skills and ability leveraging data and analytics to drive market development and marketing program recommendations
Requisition #: 33117