Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group.
Department – Planning:
Media Planners at Mindshare are part psychologists, part scientists, part artists, part entrepreneurs, and part politicians. We strategize how brands should communicate with people across the myriad of media channels, and how to do that differently from every other brand.
How we’ll grow together:
• How do you envision the growth potential for the individual in this role Opportunity to grow within team Amex or within other teams at MS/GroupM
• What we hope to build together We hope to build strong relationships, innovative communications plans and have some fun doing so.
Meat and Potatoes:
• Develops and maintains the tactical Media Plan
• Working with the Associate Director, as well as implementation groups, develops budget allocations across media, media mix scenarios
• Provides day-to-day direction to implementation groups for the tactical plan
• Maintains and communicates up-to-date records of the implementation of the plan
• Provides research and analysis to manage various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical plan
What you’ve already conquered:
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Media Tools and Donovan Data Systems is a plus but not required
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a Planning Senior Associate preferred
• Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriente.