Novant Health is looking for a Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Manager responsible for thedevelopment, implementation and maintenance of HRIS functions associated with Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, and Benefits. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in Human Resource (HR) business processes, and a demonstrated track record of success inindependently leading cross-functional teams in managing projects. Qualified candidates will also have experience in leading organizations through technology related change that leads to increased user engagement and adoption.
- Provides leadership, motivation and direction for the HRIS team members
- Leads and/or participates in technology projects to include; identifying and analyzing business needs, business case development, project planning and management, functional specification documentation, solution design and implementation
- Provides general system support, including configuration, regular maintenance, troubleshooting, data collection and validation, process testing, reporting and training
- Responsible for project specifications, test planning and execution efforts, deployment and post-deployment support, and system parallel management
- Engages internal clients with requirements gathering, process re-design and gap analysis.
- Recommends and implements process improvements to harmonize, standardize and streamline HR processes to provide efficiencies through automation and optimize the use of the HRIS
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of five years successful supervisory/management experience. Five yearsor more of project management experience leading or coordinating technology basedtransformations. Familiarity and experience with PeopleSoft is required.
Job ID 191700