As a Manager, HRIS for Graybar in St. Louis, MO, you will collaborate with Human Resources, Information Technology, and the Company's vendor partners on a regular basis while analyzing HR requirements and implementing innovative technology solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee HR technology utilization to drive business strategies across the organization.
- Manage technical configuration of Oracle-Taleo talent suites: Learn, Applicant Tracking System and Performance Management.
- Supervise Systems HRIS team, address performance, training, staffing, and salary needs.
- Design, implement and deliver effective reporting solutions to HR.
- Manage vendor updates, patches, releases and remain current on functional enhancements.
- Oversee development of standardized troubleshooting methodologies that consistently result in the timely resolution of system issues.
- Participate in and lead cross-functional teams to provide and implement effective solutions.
- Plan, organize, and oversee HR systems related projects.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and potential vendor partners; identify and assist in determining new technology solutions to support business needs.
What you bring to the table:
- Five years' HRIS experience interfacing with large ERP required
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Supervisory and SAP experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of LMS software/deployment, Applicant Tracking and Performance Management, maintenance capabilities and processes
- Knowledge of the Company's business processes
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal customers and suppliers to achieve short- and long-term company goals
- Ability to work well in cross-functional project teams
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization
- Ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to design creative solutions to meet business needs