Manager, HR Training & Content
Ascension is a faith-basedhealthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
In FY2016, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty andother community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately150,000associates and 36,000 aligned providers. Ascension'sHealthcare Division operates 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capitalinvesting,investment management, biomedicalengineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services,risk management, andcontracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
Facilitates classroom training and development programs.
- Applies knowledge of adult learning principles to teach various types of learning content.
- Works collaboratively with management and HR subject matter experts to understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop appropriate training solutions.
- Monitors course participants' progress throughout assigned courses. Conducts post-training evaluations and analyzes results. Updates curricula and explores new materials for program participants.
- Takes action to stay abreast of current and evolving learning trends, instructional methods/techniques and emerging technologies.
- Develops standard workflow training documentation and other job aides to be used throughout the enterprise related to practice operations. Ensures training and workflow content is up to date and available on Sharepoint and other communications tools.
- Achieves and maintains adequate working knowledge of all HR systems in order to efficiently determine the accuracy of the material developed or provided.
- Supports and consults with local ministries to support their processes for end user/new user and remediation training.
- Bachelor's Level Degree is required
- Five years managing education programs and content or consulting experiencerequired.
- Prior experience in healthcarepreferred.
- Prior experience developing HR training content preferred
Job ID: 226452