Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
- Review and analyze existing HR processes and workflows; partner with process owners and subject matter experts to document workflows and process requirements, including audit/control mechanisms.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, efficiency, and simplification. Lead and manage strategic process-improvement projects and initiatives that will encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state redesign.
- Develop root cause analysis and associated business case for proposed changes
- Create and maintain a repository of process and procedure documentation and workflows and collaborate to deliver end-user process training, when appropriate
- Develop internal audit programs to ensure adoption of process improvements.
- Partner with HR Analytics and HRIS to improve downstream systems for operating efficiencies and effectiveness, creatively leveraging technology where appropriate.
- Share lessons learned and best practices with others throughout the organization when appropriate
- May include the direct management of process analysts and/or consultants
- Proven work experience in process engineering, process mapping and delivering measurable improvements.
Who you are:
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Self-driven and thrives under limited or moderate supervision to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related issues
- Driven by and believes in productivity improvements, business process efficiencies, and process flow documentation
- Able to see the big picture and work with a team to prioritize requests, ensuring delivery alignment without compromising goals
- Adept at critical thinking and understanding of business process, technology, systems, and tools
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into technical issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in, and move towards resolution
- 5-7 years of related work experience, with demonstrated success designing and implementing HR/business processes and solutions
- BA/BS with an emphasis in a related field (business, HR, operations)
- Experience designing and documenting end-to-end processes that scale
- Strong solutions orientation and execution mindset; operates well with ambiguity and with a high degree of independence, collaboration, resilience, curiosity, agility, and adaptability
- Experience in project and process management/implementation; proven ability to prioritize, simultaneously execute on multiple projects and activities with varied deadlines
- Prior experience working with HRIS; ADP experience preferred.