Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
5 - 7 years
Posted 373 days agoby Tonya Sloan
Have you recently completed an M & A project for one of the Big 4? Are you currently in a similar role looking for an opportunity with less travel? If so, this could be the role for you.
This is an IMMEDIATE need reporting to the VP, Global HR M&A and Strategic Programs, the M&A and HR Project Manager will be responsible providing program design and management services for mergers & acquisition and global HR transformation efforts. The successful candidate will support the VP in driving the HR M&A lifecycle from project kickoff through due diligence, integration planning and integration execution and acts as the HR project lead during mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Works on a cross-functional team that manages global and M&A integration efforts across all necessary business lines for the Company. Works withstakeholders to develop and define a cohesive HR integration plan that captures the aspects of technology, people, and process and will support the delivery with a focus on planning and execution. The M&A and HR Project Manager also supports the execution of non-deal related strategic projects to ensure effective alignment to organizational objectives.
· Coordinate HR M&A Strategy engagements in operational due diligence, synergy assessments, stand alone cost assessments, as well as HR performance improvement projects
· Co- develops and manages an HR M&A program management structure to drive integration / divestiture success, minimize execution risks and drive efficiencies
· Assess organizational, people and HR functional implications of a deal and assists with developing the HR approach and initial strategy
· Identifies and engages HR resources to conduct due diligence, assigning roles and responsibilities appropriately
· Act as the day-to-day project manager to help ensure successful problem formulation, comprehensive analysis and problem resolution in support of VP
· Drive project scope, budgets, staffing resources, information/data requests; lead workshops, create and coordinate final deliverables, and assist with presentation of results
· Manages and coordinates execution of project integration plans to achieve end state including transitioning staff members to company benefits, payroll, policies, etc., onboarding, developing processes and training in partnershipwithHR Business Partners and CoEs to ensure a successful transfer of capabilities and achievement of desired business objectives
· Provide coordination of HR functional workstreams throughout the deal and transformation projects lifecycle and serve as the primary team interface managing dependencies
· Supports the broader global transformation and M&A integration efforts, including change management, organization design, and workforce transition design
· Project manages other global HR strategic projects as they arise as well as the M&A activities
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Organizational Development, or Finance