West Henrietta, NY
Less than 5 years
Posted 75 days ago
Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of medical record retrieval and organization services and image-enabled Health Information Exchanges (HIEs). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologies works with prominent HIEs and the nation’s top-ranked hospitals, including 16 of the 20 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients’ clinical records. This assures physicians have the right healthcare information to care for their patients, right when they need it. As a critical adjunct to HIEs, eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables the automated access to all types of medical images in the context of the aggregated patient record, in full diagnostic quality, and supports the ability of providers to meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements. For more information, visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Connect with us @eHealthtec, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Career Opportunity Description:
This position is a member of both the eHealth Technologies Human Resources and Operations Management Team with the primary goal of delivering first class HR support to the Regional Directors, Regional Team Leaders (RTLs) and Support Specialists in the Operations department. The person chosen for this opportunity will have a mix of skills enabling them to provide individualized support to personnel while helping to foster a culture and environment in operations that is an enabler for significant gains in productivity, client and employee satisfaction and retention, and quality.
1. Primary point of contact within operations for HR related topics Including but not limited to:
a. Management training and development
b. Crucial conversation counseling
c. Advising on options for dealing with challenging employee situations
d. Advancing employee satisfaction
2. Initiates and delivers ongoing coaching, development, and training to RTLs to ensure positive employee relations and communications consistent with company values and work environment expectations.
3. Partners with Human Resources and Regional Directors (RDs) in an inclusive manner to identify trends, provide insight, and make recommendations on issues impacting employee retention and engagement. This includes applying data analysis to workforce forecasting and noting trends and developing recommendations to improve operations culture.
4. Advises, counsels and provides guidance to VP of HR and VP of Operations regarding Operations performance management strategies (coaching, tools) and employee relations (disciplinary actions, development plans). Recommends practices necessary to establish and maintain positive employer-employee relationships.
5. Responsible for triaging employee concerns pertaining to workplace policies, procedures and compliance with all company and external requirements to contribute to productivity, motivation, and morale, while instilling and maintaining culture and values.
6. Serves as active participant or Project Leader for HR/OD Strategic Initiatives or team projects in order to drive improved business results through increased productivity, retention and engagement of the workforce.
7. Perform other related duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree business or organizational development or similar field required.
2. Four (4) years’ experience in management role with demonstrated first line supervisor training and development.
3. Minimum Three (3) years’ experience required in call center environment preferred.
4. SHRM certification a plus.
5. Comfortable familiarity of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
6. Knowledge of Paylocity, Sales Force and K2 a plus.
7. Proficient computer skills in, Excel, Word and Microsoft Office as well as Sales Force.
8. Engaging and effective training and presentation skills required.
9. Strong coaching, influencing and conflict resolution skills required.
10. Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
11. Strong analytical skills and ability to sort through complex situations and develop plan of action.
1. Directly supervised by the Vice President of Human Resources.
2. Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, company vendors, and community businesses.
1. Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, ready, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
2. Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
3. Work requires willingness to occasionally work a flexible schedule.