8 - 10 years
Posted 30 days ago
The Human Resources (HR) Communications Manager is responsible for creating, planning and executing communications that support our culture and advance key HR initiatives, working with the Director of Corporate Communications and various HR leaders. This position also provides executive communications support for the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Minimal supervision; candidate should be a self-starter, able to work independently.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Bachelor’s degree in communications or other related field.
Minimum of seven years in a communications role in a company of similar or larger size, in which responsible for managing the communications for a specific function (i.e. HR). Knowledge of HR is a plus.
* Location/Facility – Dallas, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Marketing
* Shift/Schedule – Full time
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1