Success in this position requires managing project/engagement delivering health economics/outcomes research (HEOR) modeling and analytic solutions.
- Design and implement bio-statistical analysis, studies, and models; conceptualize advanced model designs, study protocols, and statistical analysis plans
- Advise and oversee development of Budget Impact and Cost-Effectiveness Models, including cohort Markov and discrete event simulation (DES) models
- Design and implement methodologies based on integration of data from multiple sources, such as clinical trials, claims databases, and literature
- Design, build and enhance patient-level simulations based on complex treatment patterns and real-world data. Oversee analyses with the simulations to support internal and external communications
- Develop innovative clinical trial simulations based on a strong understanding of the clinical space and existing treatment options
- Identify multidimensional considerations to optimize benefit-risk, drive objectives, and ensure value
- Review and finalize project deliverables and ensure analyses are accurate and informative
- Support publications by performing statistical analyses and/or running simulations, discussing content with clients and key opinion leaders (KOLs), drafting text, and reviewing publications
- Work effectively with various client stakeholders including Regulatory, Clinical, Commercial, Legal, etc. at the client’s request to gather inputs and drive consensus
- Work with clients on developing value propositions for US as well as ex-US payers by interacting effectively with various departments within the clients’ organizations and working effectively with the internal Axtria organization
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients during the course of the delivery of projects
- Manage final budget and deliverable/project timeline; identify scope expansion and potential need for amendments; serve as a consultant for other related projects within the company
- Manage multiple concurrent workstreams ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Lead the development and growth of the health economics/outcomes research (HEOR) team
- Actively participate and drive business development with various clients, bring in proposal leads, manage proposal writing process and close sales
- Work closely to develop internal competencies and new offerings for Axtria in this field and institutionalize processes to development internal talent for delivery
- Keep abreast with industry trends, attend conferences as necessary and maintain skills to the highest standards consistent with best practices in the industry
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong demonstrated experience in HEOR modeling, biostatistics, analytics, research principles, literature review and/or submission support.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a non-technical audience in clear and concise language.
- Advanced understanding of relevant methodology, statistics and practical research implementation
- Proven ability to frame a business issue, design the right solution, and deliver results.
- Ability to lead projects and teams.
- A degree in Health Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy or a related field with 8 or more years of prior relevant work experience. Graduate degree in MHP is preferred
- Experience working with major health systems worldwide
- Experience in multiple therapeutic areas is a plus