- Develop and implement corporate strategic orientations, programs and policies with regards to Health & Safety in an effort to reduce risks of incidents/accidents and recordable case rates, and provide H&S management expertise to company leaders.
- Develop global CAE H&S council and increase/develop H&S awareness, knowledge and competencies.
- Ensure efficient prevention plans respecting local/country regulations and corporate H&S policy.
- Develop H&S audit strategy and ensure its implementation.
- Improve global H&S governance and monitor performance for senior management and Board of Directors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Minimum 8 to 12years in job-related experience;
- Experience leading a team of H&S professionals
- Strong H&S skills/background;
- H&S Global experience is a strong asset;
- Experience in development and implementation of global programs;
- Leadership and a good understanding of the business and the priorities;
- Problem solving skills;
- Organized and effective;
- Good communicator;
- Team work;