United States of AmericaLocation:
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USAPosition Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight-designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we're seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you'll find a place where your talent takes flight-beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we'll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that's evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?Position Overview:
- Provide assistance to the Security Operations Manager, Program Security Manager, and other Industrial Security leaders as directed.
- Provide oversight, support and operational execution of GSC's Insider Threat program focused on classified and select unclassified military programs and serve as GSC's representative to P&W's enterprise-wide, multi-disciplinary Insider Threat Program.
- Execute thorough, complex and sensitive investigations into alleged or potential security incidents and prepare formal reports of findings.
- Analyze data from P&W's classified and unclassified Military Engines workforce related to foreign visitor vetting, foreign travel, foreign contact reporting, suspicious activity reporting, and other counterintelligence matters.
- Centralize reporting databases and maintain associated metrics data.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Government Security Compliance.
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years' relevant security, investigation, intelligence, or compliance experience, or 5+ years in relevant security, investigation, intelligence, or compliance experience with an advanced degree.
- 8+ years' experience and/or in-depth knowledge of threat and intelligence awareness to include intelligence community roles, responsibilities, and organizations.
- 8+ years' experience leading, conducting, and supporting internal investigations and government investigations.
- 8+ years' experience with one or more areas of industrial security to include, but not limited to; physical security, information management, Cybersecurity, and security management.
- Knowledgeable of manuals such as 32 CFR Part 117, DoD 5205.07 (Volumes 1-4), or other law enforcement/federal regulations.
- DoD-recognized IAM-Level I or higher industry-recognized cybersecurity certifications such as GSLC, CAP and Security+.
- Job requires access to classified information; individual must currently have an active security clearance.
- Current Secret clearance, with ability to obtain Top Secret clearance and Special Access Programs required.
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract.
- Insider Threat Program Manager.
- Risk Management Framework - Certified Risk Management Professional
- DCSA FSO Curriculum Training.
- Prior or current certified law enforcement training/accreditation from a Federal, State, or Local law enforcement agency with at least four years' experience in Law Enforcement.
- Other relevant training and certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to document and prioritize tasks.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to manage shifting priorities.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative and results oriented team member capable of working with high performing teams.
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We've introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is: HybridHybrid
: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee's personal responsibility.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms