The Manager, GMASS Product Management leads the on-going business management of the GMASS product line, including business performance analysis, go-to-market planning, and executing strategies to achieve the revenue and margin goals. This role requires heavy collaboration with many areas of the company including: working with the Technology teams to define product releases, the Marketing teams to define market strategy, and the Market Development teams to drive revenue and serve as a product expert with clients.
- Conduct ongoing business performance analysis and create shared understanding of key revenue drivers across the organization.
- Develop action plans, based on market feedback and business analysis, to support the GMASS revenue and margin goals.
- Own the development and consistent execution of product positioning statements for the GMASS product line, for all candidate- and school-facing channels in partnership with the broader GMAC Connect business unit.
- Own the GMASS opt-in and pipeline conversion strategy, driven by a clear value proposition, enabling database growth and health to meet business goals.
- Contribute to business cases for longer term GMASS initiatives within the context of broader portfolio innovation agenda.
- Execute go-to-market initiatives; Manage multiple internal and external partner groups in planning and commercial execution.
- Manage development of sales and marketing collateral, campaigns, and training materials.
- Provide analytical support to GMASS technical product manager and Product Director, including monthly database updates, school account analyses, and other ad hoc reports.
- Support the day-to-day operations of GMASS, including partner contracts, invoice management, and supporting Market Development and Customer Care with relevant inquiries.
- Manage issues with internal and external stakeholder and partner groups.
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
- 3 years’ experience in related field; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or certification.
- Experience working with product lines in a global marketplace with B2B and B2C customers.
- Experience with market research projects.
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Exceptional organizational, project planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups.
- Authority to prioritize work to resolve operational or departmental issues.
- Ability to think critically and take initiative; harbor a “healthy level of skepticism” in order to gain deeper understanding of the product and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail, with a keen focus on quality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfort with multi-tasking.