The Manager, Global Travel will join our Global Travel & Expense team. The Global Travel & Expense Team is responsible for supporting employee travel needs and ensuring travel spend is within Company Policy
The Manager, Global Travel will work closely with the Sr, Manager of T&E and our Travel Management Company to deliver a best in class business travel experience for employees. The Manager, Global Travel will directly manage the Regional Travel Manager for EMEA and APJ.
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborates with cross functional teams on ServiceNow Travel Program initiatives
- Monitors and manages SLA compliance by the preferred agency supplier in each perspective region.
- Responsible for managing regional corporate travel initiatives within the overall Global Travel program in concert with the support of EMEA and APJ dedicated Managers
- Manages regional Concur Travel tool integrations
- New country rollouts
- Manage preferred supplier relationships (Air/Hotel/Car Hire) working with Regional Managers for APJ and EMEA.
- Coordinate internal and external communications with stakeholders, third party representatives, etc. under Global Travel Initiatives
- Assists in Regional airline discount agreements
- Compliance Review of Supplier Contract Records validating status & record accuracy
- Implements regional travel policies, collaborating with key stakeholders in each region to ensure overall compliance under Global Travel Initiatives
- Establish a high level of transparency for the management team, allowing them to better manage their travel costs from a pre-trip perspective.
- Engage travelers to ensure exceptional traveler experience in each perspective region
- Establish & maintain key relationships with our Global stakeholders
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years in Travel Management
- Experience working with multiple Travel Vendors
- Extensive knowledge of Travel end to end processes including Duty of Care programs