Manager, Global Technical Solutions
Robert Half is seeking a Manager of Global Technical Solutions to lead a team that owns the measurement and reporting infrastructure for Robert Half?s Global Marketing Analytics team. They will work closely with the Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Analytics to ensure the right measurement stack and ETL (extract, transform, and load) processes are in place. This role manages and directs a team of analysts focused on: 1) implementation, customization, and automation of data collection processes; 2) collaboration with IT to enable end-to-end (from first contact to revenue) marketing data tracking solutions; 3) enrichment and cleansing of data sets to facilitate analysis and reporting as well as self-service analytics; 4) development of technical system documentation; 5) providing marketing analytics technology stack gap analysis and recommendations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leads initiatives focused on implementation, customization, automation of data collection processes.
- Develops processes for enriching and cleansing data sets.
- Directs reports and vendors in execution of product road map ensuring strategic objectives are met and solutions are future proofed.
- Provides Marketing Analytics infrastructure and process gap analysis and recommendations.
- Conducts research on state of the art in Marketing Analytics technology.
- Recommends new processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency of data reporting and automation.
- Works closely with Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Analytics to transform business requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Recruit, train and manage two or more analysts on the Technical Solutions team.
- Train and instruct direct reports on technology best practices and methods.
- Recommends educational training opportunities to ensure right mix of technical skill sets.
- Direct reports and prioritize initiatives on a daily basis to ensure alignment with overarching team goals.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related course of study required or equivalent work experience. Related Master?s Degree a plus.
- 5+ years working in analytics, including experienceworking with tag management systems, 3+ years digital analytics development experience, 1+ year managing a team of analysts / developers, experience with data warehousing, information infrastructure and ETL processes.
- Additional Perferred SKills: Knowledge of Google Big Query, Python, Domo, RedShift, Optimizely, machine learning concepts.
- Excellent communications skills ? must be able to explain complex technology solutions in ways that are understandable and actionable to vendors and marketing program owners, at Sr Manager levels.
- Must also be able to clearly articulate both strategic direction, and tactical actions to Senior Manager Levels, IT team, and marketing stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical ability. Must be able to clearly work withmarketing program owners to determine business needs and requirements and then translate that into technical requirements for direct reports and vendors.
- Aptitude for managing a team that supports multiple complex, concurrent initiatives.
- Demonstrated skill at transforming business requirements into actionable product roadmaps.
- Ability to set team priorities and guide direct reports based on high level direction of Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Analytics.