The Manager of Global Talent Analytics will be passionate about the power of transforming data into vision, stories, and business solutions. The individual will work in close collaboration with the Senior Manager, Global Talent Analytics and other key stakeholders to influence talent strategies through data and market trends, data-driven assessments of current and future initiatives.
This person will employ expert consultative skills, advanced computational statistics, and business acumen to advise the Global Talent COE and senior business leaders on workforce data and market trends that drive the optimization of investments and global talent management decisions. He/she will proactively identify business challenges; use fact-based solutions and data analysis to help influence changes to operations, process or programs; and, champion movement to an organizational ‘Lead with Data’ mindset.
- Provide analytics and reporting support to entire Talent COE portfolio, including developing reports for internal use and compliance reporting.
- Manage efforts to automate data extraction where possible to reduce manual efforts and improve efficiency of data retrieval.
- Support continuous improvement of workforce reporting, identifying and recommending meaningful enhancements.
- Execute on best practices for large-scale data analyses, including work on predictive analytics and enterprise-wide data-driven insights to enable key decisions.
- Partner with the internal HR Systems, Compliance, and Talent COE teams to conduct regular data audits and implement validation measures to ensure data integrity.
- Develop actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights
- Drive analytics maturity through continuous improvement in data quality, data management practices, and standard tools and capabilities. Ensure data is accurate and presented it in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders.
- Develop critical insights and analysis in support of business priorities and projects (including, but not limited to report generation, ad-hoc reporting, and advanced data analysis.)
- Contribute to the development of functional specifications for future process enhancements providing support as need be to end users (i.e., recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates).
- Serve as a liaison between HR Systems and Talent COE to resolve system and process issues.
- Enhance reporting through the design of dashboards and other data visualization techniques to enrich management's understanding of and access to key metrics.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Reports To: Senior Manager of Global Talent Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree with an area of study in Business, HR, Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Math, or Finance is preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience effectively analyzing and synthesizing large amounts of complex data into relevant insights
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS software; Workday experience highly desired
- Proven analytical capabilities; experience with large amounts of data and in developing audit reports, metrics, and reporting mechanisms
- Background in statistical methods in the area of modeling and analytics
- Advanced level experience with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with geographically dispersed teams preferred
- Pharma, biotech or medical device industry experience preferred