To help develop and enhance Strategic Pricing capabilities across Estee Lauder Companies through collaboration with Marketing and Finance teams to develop annual pricing plans, new product price positioning and new market pricing strategies.
1) Collaborate with multiple Brand Marketing and Finance teams to ensure the development of annual pricing plans with rigor and discipline. Requires strong communication skills and project management experience to ensure deadlines are met
2) Coordinate and project manage cross regional (Brand Marketing) efforts to develop price strategies and capture price points for new products and new markets.
3) Analyze global, regional, and local market pricing and consumer trends (ELC brands and competition) in support of conducting periodic portfolio reviews by Brand and Region
4) Develop expertise in our cloud-based pricing software system, to facilitate process workflow, pricing decisions, and reporting
5) Conduct external competitive benchmarking and consumer trend research as needed to support pricing proposals or provide “post-mortems” insights
6) Serve as one of the thought leaders in development of pricing strategies.
7) Responsible for teaching, coaching & training business partners on analytical tools
1) Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
2) Must have experience working with and analyzing large amounts of data, with excellent computer skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
3) Ability to manage multiple tasks; possess strong project management skills
4) Strong team orientation with ability to build and manage cross functional relationships
5) Excellent oral and written communication skills; confident when communicating with senior management
6) Positive learning attitude and flexible disposition
7) BA/BS in Finance or related field and minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
8) MBA and 2 yrs. of Management Consulting / Industry experiencepreferred
9) Additional familiarity with international & global financial concepts (VAT, FX, etc.) preferable
10) Must be familiar with marketing concepts & product positioning, preferably in prestige consumer goods industry
Job: Finance & Accounting
Job Number: 1712677