As an essential member of the People Operations team, this position plays a key role in the success of Palo Alto Networks recruitment goals by owning the design, implementation, communication and adoption of recruiting processes, programs and systems.
You are expected to lead the TA coordination and Talent Ambassador teams, ensuring that the team supports the entire recruitment function with its day-to-day activities, while evenly distributing workload and making sure everyone plays their part. This requires you to be fluent in recruiting process, recruiting technology and team engagement. If you are an operational guru with a penchant for data and metrics and ability to think & do things differently, this is the opportunity to put your imprint on high-growth, disruptive and innovative company.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Manage and mentor a growing team: managing workflow, measuring performance, providing feedback and training, and maintaining high levels of motivation within the team.?
- Ensure standardized processes, sharing of best practices across all regions.
- Work closely with legal to ensure current documentation (employment agreements, NDAs, consent forms, etc.) is up to date.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of technologies to automate and streamline key processes.
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc support and insights on high impact Talent Acquisition Programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to get support to launch new systems, process and programs
- Constantly assess operations to identify areas for process improvement
- Manage quarterly business reviews with 3rd party staffing vendors to make sure they’re able to support our business
- Ensure that team is maintaining accurate data on the internal applicant tracking system, set standards and track data integrity.
- Leading implementation of key projects within the team as assigned.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong systems orientation and superb project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams preferably in a global environment.
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, 2+ years in operations (including immigration, relocation, expat, contingent workforce and employee referral), and 2+ years managing people.
- Solid understanding of recruiting systems, such as ATS and candidate sourcing tools.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical recruiters as well as internal clients/stakeholders.
- System integration or selection experience a plus.
- Highly organized and efficient – you get things done.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Technology industry – high growth experiencepreferred.