Your Impact: This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of the accounts receivable and cash application activities for 15 global Business Units served by MGSSA and our Business Process Outsourcing partner and assigned to it. This includes ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of customer remittances in the form of bank deposits received on a daily basis, as well as maintaining the requirements and integrity of, and audit compliance for, the entire Order to Cash process, including all month end reconciliations in compliance with Corporate and SOX audit requirements.
Manages over $2B in cash receipts and application activities for ten North and South American Business Units, from accurate processing of daily deposits to monthly corporate reporting
Manages all aspects of accounts receivable related systems and all interfaces into the Oracle Financial system for the US. This includes leading system upgrade and regression testing requirements to assure accuracy and adherence to audit guidelines. Provides oversight for South America system upgrades
Manages the collection activity for the $25MM American Girl Publishing .
Works closely with the cash management team in handling various banking and Treasury related activities. May handle cash from other areas of campus (Consumer Services) and work with Security to deposit cash in bank.
Plays a leadership role in the overall management of complex international transactions and systems challenges
Analytical abilities and are capable of synthesizing and prioritizing a large volume of information. You use logic and trusted expertise to derive a variety of scenarios and solutions. You can think critically to make clear, well-reasoned and rational decisions.
Accountability and can take personal ownership for delivering and exceeding commitments. You hold yourself to the highest standard for performance necessary to achieve results. You embody and foster a play to win and win to grow mindset, even on the toughest projects.
Communication skills to communicate clearly, concisely, and with impact. You convey confidence, ease and enthusiasm with a variety of audiences. You promote a free flow of information throughout the organization.
Team Building skills to create and sustain an environment where the team can perform at their best. You lead with a builder mentality and are a team player who is magnetic, accessible.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow very precise and detailed processes.
- The ability to work independently and as a team player with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the finance organization.
- A global view and the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with business partners in South America, Europe and Asia.
Experience, Education & Skills EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; Business, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable and cash management
- Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with Oracle is a plus
- Experience with working with BPO outsourcing is a plus
- Confident to recommend innovative solutions
Requisition Number 180311