Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Manager, Global Resiliency to join Snap Inc! Working within the Global Security team, and across each and every business group in Snap, you will lead Snap Inc.’s Global Resiliency Program. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will provide leadership and direction on all Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Information Technology Disaster Recovery, and Environmental Health & Safety programs across the global enterprise.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement strategic direction and vision as it relates to Global Resiliency efforts, monitor compliance to resiliency policy, and weigh in on matters of risk appetite for resiliency initiatives across Snap Inc.
- Create and implement the strategy for, and management of, the Global Resiliency Program’s financial assets and liabilities through a detailed financial process and framework
- Identify objectives, manage very significant human, financial, and physical resources, and functions with an extremely high degree of autonomy
- Formulate and administer global policies and programs for major functions; operational or program results can affect overall company wide performance and reputation
- Develop the strategy for programs, such as Environment Health and Safety, Information Technology Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Crisis Management
- Motivate, coach, and manage a team to execute the above programs
- Communicate across all Snap business lines the importance of the Global Resiliency program, market its capabilities, and build coalitions across the enterprise
- Establish evaluation metrics through continuous global assessment aimed to provide recommendations for prioritization and control integration across all components of the Global Resiliency Program
- Manage federal and state-level health & safety legal requirements and relationships, identify international requirements, and manage partners (internal and external) needed to support global compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience in global management, physical security, risk management, continuity operations, Life Safety compliance, and law enforcement or military Special Operations Command
- Related professional certification preferred (MBCP, CBCP, ASP, CSP, CHMM, CIH, PE)
- Able to effectively manage multiple global projects simultaneously and coordinate with internal staff and external consultants, vendors, and other stakeholders
- A detail-oriented and business-friendly team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills
- Able to communicate effectively and drive consensus across all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead and motivate people, including remote employees
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to respond quickly to security, safety, and sensitive situations impacting the business at all levels