As a Global Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our International Reseller Partners to over achieve revenue goals and grow the global listener ads business. You will liaison between SoundCloud's International Committee, Revenue Operations, Ad Product and Ad Engineering to implement innovative ad product opportunities that will enhance SoundCloud's listener ad experience and help increase SoundCloud's global ad revenues.
In tandem with our partners, you will be responsible for influencing customer conversations through strategic storytelling, actionable insights and creative ideas for positive growth and relationship outcomes. You will advise clients on SoundCloud’s broad range of advertising solutions online and offline to help them build custom, integrated programs that achieve their objectives and connect seamlessly with their audiences. While this role requires sales knowledge and knowhow, this is not a commission based position.
This role reports directly to the Director of Global Partnerships.
SoundCloud enjoys a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. Come join us!
- Leverage market expertise to help proactively drive conversations with advertisers through big idea thinking and first to market concepts
- Maintain a sense of flexibility & pro-activeness in traveling across global territories to attend business critical client meetings, relevant networking events and annual team functions
- Partner with SoundCloud/Reseller sales teams to develop competitive, persuasive sales/marketing solutions and integrated marketing programs to meet/exceed Brand and Agency objectives and drive revenue
- Create smart, integrated proposals and sales collateral in response to qualified proactive opportunities and RFP requests; Develop the story, strategically frame approach, develop creative ideas and leverage SoundCloud’s solution suite, product expertise and internal relationships to bring together these proposals
- Serve as a collaborator between Sales and all of our internal support teams by building strong relationships and working closely with each of them (e.g., Artist Marketing, Events, Design, Ad Innovation Sales, Brand & Content Creative, Legal, Listener Marketing, Research, Revenue, etc.)
- 6+ years relevant experience in digital advertising sales and/or reseller management
- Publisher or Agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of programmatic ad sales and/or custom brand partnerships (preferably in the music/entertainment/lifestyle sectors)
- Highly team oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members and industry partners
- An articulate professional with exemplary written and oral communication skills, as this position is required to develop original written content and the demonstrated ability to present in high-profile group environments
- Highly proactive, solution-oriented, autonomous and resourceful
- Detail-oriented and ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Travel required
- LOVE OF MUSIC
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.