$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
5 - 7 years
Posted 63 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate reports to the Associate Director of Global Mobility. This position will be responsible for the oversight and governance as it relates to the execution of payroll for the international assignee population. This position requires strong and demonstrated knowledge of ADP Autopay/EV5, ADP GlobalView or SAP systems. This position ensures contracted services from designated vendors are delivered timely, accurately, and with high quality. Strong networking skills are necessary to effectively collaborate with vendor points of contact and key internal business partners around the globe. As the Global Mobility Manager, this role will assist in educating local, regional, and global associates about global mobility policy and standards along with functional systems usage.
This is a highly visible role and will serve as an active participant in global mobility payroll initiatives that will impact organization's future state shared services model in an effective and scalable manner. Providing world class customer service to this specialized population is required with every interaction.
• Serve as a global mobility payroll operations subject matter expert; systems, policy, and governance.
• Partner with key global mobility and payroll vendors and assigned business partners to provide strategic and tactical direction.
• Manage day-to-day interactions with international assignees and business travelers across the region to ensure a smooth experience for our people
• Participate as subject matter expert in designated initiatives and key projects.
• Act as point of escalation for assigned business segments.
• Manage issue resolution process with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for international assignees and travelers' tax compliance and reporting (include but not limit to tax allocation, withholding, taxation management, profitability and liability exposure management to the parent company).
• Project manage ad hoc projects as assigned
• Influence where needed to advance self-service content and drive adoption of key tools and resources within
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business, required
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification, strongly preferred
• International Business, Finance or Tax qualification a plus
• Minimum of five years end-to-end hands on global mobility payroll experience preferably in a large corporation or outsourced/BPO environment
• HRIS tools, ADP GlobalView, ADP EV5 or SAP - advanced to expert knowledge required
• Advanced analytical skills/systems analysis capabilities
• Vendor management experience is a plus
• Process improvement methodologies is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Demonstrated capability to work across functions/organizations
• Strong organization skills
• Team Player
• Some travel is required
Valid Through: 2019-9-16