In this role, you will join our Alliances team in support of our strategic relationship with Microsoft and will be accountable to develop a world-class joint GTM partnership. You will lead the development and execution of the Microsoft-Palantir strategic partnership by aligning very closely with Microsoft’s Global ISV Strategic Alliances Portfolio.
You will define and implement business development strategies with Microsoft across the entire range of Palantir products and services while at times focusing on specific Industry vertical and very specific market sector. You’ll define the solution strategy, build cross-functional teams, foster critical relationships with the partner ecosystems and showcase Palantir’s technology to Microsoft sellers and their strategic enterprise customers. Additionally, you’ll partner with Product, Legal, Compliance and Enablement teams to ensure success of the channel and will work to leverage your experience to transform large organizations with Palantir Technologies. Join us as we lead the democratization of data to solve our customer’s hardest problems!
- Create and develop joint business plans working with Microsoft team including launch, planning, enablement, and co-marketing strategies for growing joint pipeline, wins and consumption of Foundry on Azure.
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between Palantir sales teams and Microsoft at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & sourced-influenced revenue.
- Triangulate between Microsoft Industry team and Global system Integrators to strategize and build archetypes for Industry Priority Scenarios using Palantir software and using them at a lighthouse customer before building a joint GTM plan.
- Establish GTM Plan with each industry vertical of Microsoft and establish a regional QBR governance to monitor progress on Co-Sell revenue and Customer Success.
- What We Value
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner Program (OCP), product suites (especially Azure and their cloud strategy), Industry team structure, leadership structure and sales model.
- Demonstrated success in building a joint GTM strategy and Co-Sell model in collaboration with Microsoft’s OCP Team and Global System Integrators.
- 10+ years of experience in strategy consulting, enterprise sales and/or business development and at least 5 of those years working with one of the top 3 Hyperscalers
- Experience using products in Data Analytics, ERPs and Business Process Flows and applicability across different industry segments will be a huge plus.