This role will support, direct, and implement innovative processes and procedures that will foster inventory accuracy improvement and improvement overall operations and production. We are looking for unique, passionate individual to join our team. Someone that is a self-starter, flexible thinker, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally and influencing different personalities and perspectives. You will need those skills as you work not only across our team, but also across multiple functions, living within Tesla’s manufacturing/production/service organization.
- Lead cross functional working teams in developing new metrics, analytical tools, and tracking mechanisms to enable regular operational/finance reviews by Tesla executives.
- Review inventory reconciliations and flux analysis related to service inventory, service COGS, service reserves and manual accruals.
- Translate data into visual masterpieces that communicate complex topics in a simple manner
- Quickly dig into new topics that need to be understood and analyzed
- Be ready to jump onto ad-hoc tasks
- Document controls, processes and procedures related to manufacturing accounting and ensure SOX404 compliance.
- Maintain phenomenal relationships with Business Partners and Accounting peers to address information reporting needs.
- Prepare Accounting schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related area.
- Minimum 5-7years’ experience in Accounting and/or FP&A, preferably in a large manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data.
- Analytically solid with the desire and competency to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to resolve complex
- Strong ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and deliver presentation to senior leadership and all levels of organization at the appropriate level of details
- Must be able to collaborate and build positive relationships with other teams within Finance as well as cross-functionally outside Finance to effectively make recommendations, implement process improvements, etc.
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Strong self-starter and leader who can articulate effectively to management and peers to bring about effective change.