$200K — $250K *
About the Role
The Manager Global Network & Voice Infrastructure is accountable for Claire's enterprise network infrastructure including data centers, security, video and voice. The role ensures scalable and optimal network performance, availability and reliability that meet business requirements.
• Provide hands-on technical expertise and leadership in assessing, planning, designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Claire's global network infrastructure, security and operations
• Analyzing, capacity planning, configuring, testing and managing the LAN/WAN/SD-WAN/MPLS data, wireless and voice/video infrastructure including routing and switching, load balancers, firewalls and security systems in accordance with best practices and SLRs
• Conducts feasibility studies for strategic, tactical and operational plans, design of networks, and evaluation of services/technology for current and future network development
• Develop and implement network engineering designs and plans that meet business and operational objectives for disaster recovery and business continuity
• Lead and manage global network projects in a cross-functional environment while adapting to rapidly changing business needs/challenges and underlying technology landscape
• Define, document and audit network standards, design and topology diagrams, implementation plans, processes, support procedures (SOPs) and technical specifications
• Manage communication and coordination of network resources during service outages while leading the network team through rapid resolution and restoration of business functionalities
• Establish a stable networking environment by monitoring and measuring performance, generating availability reports and statistics, troubleshooting service tickets and problems, scheduling maintenance and upgrades
• Partner with Information Security, Systems Engineering, IT Store Support and others in developing and executing network security strategy, technology integration, cloud enablement and coordinated operational support
• Design, implement and support global scale network collaboration solutions including voice, data, video conferencing and integrated security platform
• Oversee and participate in the lifecycle management, maintenance contracts and licensing, total cost of ownership and inventory control of all network and security assets across the global network
• Manage and direct the Network & Voice Infrastructure team including training and development, day to day Network Operations and Security.
• Maintain an attitude of ownership while preserving a customer focused service philosophy that ensures the highest possible commitment to quality.
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in Network and Voice Management, Design and Security – at least 7 years of which is in a management or technical leadership role.
• Experience designing, implementing and operating large scale global networks and network security solutions including firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper etc.), IDS/IPS, WIPS, NAC, security monitoring and network compliance solutions.
• Advanced hands-on skills with MPLS, VPLS, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN and wireless networks, VPN technologies, QoS (data, voice and video), NAT, VLANs, HSRP, BGP and IGP (EIGRP and OSPF) routing protocols and switching.
• In-depth hands-on knowledge and experience managing SIP protocol and technologies, VOIP networks and video conferencing platforms.
• Extensive experience designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting large and complex IP-based networks built around high availability, redundancy and faster re-convergence.
• Strong organizational and management skills; ability to efficiently manage a global team and a variety of multiple concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Solid experience implementing and managing network monitoring, web and packet filtering, Netflow traffic analyzing solutions and tools across a complex global network
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields and/or 10+ years of equivalent work experience with 7 years or more in a Network Engineering and Security leadership role
• One or more active similar certifications to the following or commitment to obtain Cisco CCNP or above certification within 6 months:
• CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional – CCDP or CCIE highly preferred
• CCVP – Cisco Certified Voice Professional
• MCSE – Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer
• CompTIA Security+ or CCNA Security - CCNP Security or higher preferred
Valid through: 1/22/2021
$250K — $250K+
52 days ago
$150K — $200K
52 days ago