Manager - Global Accounts, Projects & Logistics
About the Role
The Manager of Global Accounts, Projects & Logistics will be responsible for managing the operational support teams which include the management of employees within global accounts, resource development, and project management. Efficiently monitor planning and scheduling to ensure client audits are met on time and within budget. Work closely with the VP, Operations Delivery.
- Oversee the management of assessor schedules (internal and external), clients, budgets and KPI targets. Ensure that audits are booked on time and within budget which includes strategic management of Client Manager travel
- Responsible for the planning team and the management of assessment through strategic and long term planning, short-term planning, performance evaluation, cost analysis, and regional coordination
- Evaluate, improve and maintain assessor training programs by managing the tasks of the AVP Resource Development
- Manage the Operations Project Manager in the planning and implementation of a wide variety of projects across a number of functional areas and provide leadership and project management to key strategic initiatives in support of the Operations Department
- Provide timely and accurate management information and reports which also includes proper tracking of activities in PointGlobal with the support of the Information Specialist
- Collaborate with the VP, Assessment Delivery Services and his immediate management team
- Provide strategic direction to grow the business
- This position requires a minimum of 50% travel including both land (car) and air travel
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization.
We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Masters Degreepreferred
- At least 10 years experience in the 2nd party Assessment Delivery or Quality industry
- At least five years experience at a senior level with international multi-million dollar organizations
- Ten years minimum of Area Management or higher (or equivalent experience)
- Lead Assessor for a minimum of five (5) years
Our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business. BSI has come a long way since being founded in 1901. Today, we're a global business services organization, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses. We offer diverse career paths from auditing to sales, product development to finance, and from IT to marketing.
With around 4,000 employees working with over 80,000 clients in 172 countries it means that career opportunities are vast. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Vision: "To be the global business improvement partner of choice."
Our Mission: "To help organizations embed excellence", and states our shared purpose.
Our Values: "Integrity - Continual improvement - Inclusivity", guide us in the way we work and help us deliver our Vision and Mission.