UTC Aerospace Systems is among the largest global suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and industrial products. We design and manufacture aerospace systems for commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft and are a major supplier for international space programs.
Propeller Systems – Finance is seeking a self-motivated individual to work with and support the Finance team in its accounting and FP&A responsibilities.
This position will work very closely with the Propeller Systems Finance Sr. Manager, Contract Administration, and Program Management to execute finance close requirements, develop latest financial estimates and perform variance to actual analysis. This position will also have a high level of interaction with Propeller Systems General Management in both the United States and in France.
Candidate will also be engaged in the preparation, coordination, and support of Sarbanes Oxley activities along with working / interfacing with Propeller Systems management teams in the creation of pricing proposals to customers.
This FP&A Manager position supports Propeller Systems Finance in the planning, analysis, and reporting of the P&L and balance sheet. This position will oversee a small finance staff while working to prepare financial data that measures performance to business plans, forecasts, monthly/quarterly/annual variances, and areas of risk and opportunity. This position will also create monthly reports for Cost-Plus programs with the US Navy, interacting with DCMA/DCAA Representatives on a regular basis.
- Support standard monthly closing process and quarterly accounting reviews
- Coordinate and support monthly financialforecasting process (P&L and Balance Sheet) and annual budgeting process
- Create and maintain monthly cost-plus program reports for submission to the DCMA and US Navy
- Provide performance reports pertaining to all aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet including, but not limited to, operating expenses, inventory and sales backlog
- Assist in Sarbanes-Oxley testing, annual ACA review and various other documentation reviews as required
- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis and tasks as required by the leadership team
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years experiencerequired
- Candidate must have the ability to communicate across organizations, be self-motivated, able to work independently and meet proposal deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, teamwork, organizational and analytical skills, and a high level of motivation.
- SAP & HFM Experience a plus
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Master's in Accounting a Plus
Job ID 65808BR