Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation.
Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
- Direct the activities of assigned engineers and technicians in the Structural Test Laboratory.
- Responsible for overseeing the design, fabrication, assembly and testing of nacelle component test articles and test fixtures.
- Plan and execute test operations in this area including oversight of data acquisition, measurement and control systems supporting the Structural Test operation.
- Will also provide cost and schedule estimates, assign resources, track schedule and cost performance and review/approve test results for all activity within the Structures Lab.
- Minimum of 5 years aerospace/mechanical engineering test experience.
- Requires knowledge and experience with structural test activity including servo-hydraulic controls, actuators, hydraulic supplies and associated systems.
- Knowledge of Catia v5 and direct experience in the design of structural/mechanical test rigs.
- Familiarity with structural test instrumentation including strain gauges, load cells, displacement and crack propagation sensors is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering discipline required.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from company for more than 1 year.
Job ID 73890BR