Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Manager, Fundraising Technology Education to our location in Washington, Oregon, California, Montana or Alaska.
We are seeking a Manager, Fundraising Technology Education to plan, develop, and deliver a comprehensive training curriculum for all foundation caregivers on fundraising related systems and technology and to consult with foundation caregivers to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of fundraising efforts through the strategic use of technology. This position will also facilitate and coordinate the development, management, and distribution of documentation, policies, and procedures related to to development operations.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement learning plans to address fundraising technology-related training needs of all end users to ensure that fundraising operational and strategic needs are met.
- Update and manage custom training courseware, onsite training, and remote classes.
- Create, design, and manage system-wide fundraising technology training programs; establish measurable learning objectives; develop and maintain curriculum, custom agendas, training aids, and interactive lessons.
- Work collaboratively with Philanthropy/Foundation leadership and staff, partners, and vendors – to assess, identify and address end users’ current and future needs for training on fundraising technology and related Providence St. Joseph Health business practices.
- Develop, oversee, and deliver training and educational offerings using multiple methods including instructor-led and virtual group classes, targeted one-on-one sessions, self-paced exercises, and blended delivery models.
- Formulate and define outcome-based metrics to evaluate and manage fundraising technology training programs; create new systems and tools to track results, measure effectiveness, and ensure consistent quality for training programs and delivery.
- As needed, manage internal and contracted instructors including full-time dedicated staff, third-party vendors, and foundation caregivers who serve as ad hoc trainers for each foundation.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a complex fundraising environment, including operational, financial, and strategic expertise.
- 4+ years of professional experiencesupporting a Customer/Constituent/Donor Management System.
- Understanding of common industry standards related to CRM systems and development operations.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent educ/experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience managing development and delivery of training programs.
- Experience working in a large, multi-site non-profit or healthcare organization.
- Experience with business process redesign, policy and procedure development, system validation, and application testing.
- Expert level knowledge of at least one enterprise-level fundraising data management system. Knowledge of Blackbaud CRM and Blackbaud Internet Solutions.
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge and/or Talisma.
- Fundraising and fundraising operations experience.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.