As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Front Feature Manager’s primary responsibility is to facilitate all the maintenance required to plan, organize and provide supervision/oversight for daily operations of the entire Front Feature. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages assigned operational functions within the department to include prioritizing work load to staffing resources, meeting budgetary guidelines, sets work priorities, makes cost-effective assignment decisions, and ensures the completion of projects in a timely, efficient, and effective manner, in accordance with all established guidelines/standards of the department.
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of the Front Feature by managing preventative maintenance schedules, ensuring the proper and timely repair and maintenance of equipment and controls.
- Conducts periodic inspections of all equipment/tools necessary to perform job duties. Assesses the age, condition, and useful life of major tools and equipment to determine purchasing needs for both operational and capital requests.
- Motivates employees by creating and maintaining a positive work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for quality hiring, coaching, training advancement, promotion or change of status for employees as well as additional tasks/responsibilities to optimize advancement opportunities available for subordinate staff.
- Compliance with the company’s diversity commitment; adherence to the company policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Ensures employees are properly trained and follow established safety standards by conducting periodic in-services on equipment, safety issues, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures safety and compliance with Health Department, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies standards, regulations, and codes: NDEP, SNHD, EPA, CCWRD, DOS-CCBD OR CCFD.
- Provides guidance/direction as needed.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Industrial Equipment or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in industrial equipment maintenance.
- At least 4 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Working knowledge of electricity, electronics, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC’s), pneumatics, hydraulics and water chemistry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer software to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Basic understanding of the Spanish language.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.