This leader will be responsible for multiple areas including identification of issues, executing initiatives to resolve them and address the root cause gap, building preventative mechanisms that get us a step ahead of these malicious parties, and taking more aggressive measures to protect our catalog. The leader of this program would need to demonstrate an ability to successfully drive the program by defining strategic direction, producing and executing product and operating plans, developing innovative experiences, and leading a team to execute on those plans. This role is based in Seattle.
This leader will be responsible for ensuring strong execution while driving significant innovation and taking bold bets in how we significantly improve the buying customer's experience.
The ideal candidate should have experience in creating a sound business strategy and the ability to turn that into an executable plan, building relationships with internal and external teams, developing a team of leaders, and the ability to deliver results. The person must be flexible but action-oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The atmosphere is that of a new start-up that requires an innovative leader that can move quickly, who obsesses over customers and loves working with and using data to guide decisions and prioritization. The leader must also be willing to take calculated risks to drive the right seller behaviors without the fear of failing.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product management that includes building and launching technology-based products
· 3+ years of experience in people management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· Bias for action and willingness to take risks
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience making things happen in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Computer Science or similar undergraduate or graduate degree
· Finance, Economics or similar undergraduate or graduate degree
· Experience in fraud prevention, authentication, identity management strategies and execution
· Track record of high-scale technology launches – e.g., millions of customers, thousands of transactions per second, milliseconds of latency
· MBA, strategy consulting or other general management experience
· Start-up or other entrepreneurial experience
· Exhibits excellent judgment
Job ID: 615062