This position will manage the International, Business Development and Real Estate teams in the facilitation, scheduling and management of all Franchise-related projects.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains communication process with internal and external staff to effectively manage workflow and resources.
- Manages overall project schedules and coordinates with external partners including: Franchise partners, Architectural vendors, in-country resources as defined by local partners.
- Obtains, compiles and reviews site specific information for review; outlines and qualifies all project delivery schedules aligned across all functional partners.
- Prepares budgets and coordinates/conducts all site walk-throughs with Real Estate representatives, communicating findings with Architects, Store Planning, and the local Franchise partner construction Team.
- Inspects constructions sites prior to turnover ensuring Brand quality and adherence to plans have been maintained.
- Directs, coordinates and schedules cross-functional business partners through all phases of projects. Tracks Franchisee's work schedule and report progress to International and Real Estate teams on a weekly or as need be basis.
- Ensures project is constructed according to Brand design specifications and that special requirements are implemented according to agreed upon deliverables.
- Works in tandem with Mgr, Prject- Construction when necessary for new franchise locations
- Provides transition assistance to the store staff as needed.
- Ensures ongoing communication with the International and Real Estate Teams, regarding scheduling, scope of work, and any issues that arise.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably Construction or related construction experience.
- 5+ years' experience in retail construction project management or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of construction
- Ability to understand and prepare budgets, read and interpret documents such as construction drawings, bids and leases
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel frequently and for extended periods
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to function in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Valid passport required