PowerA, a division of ACCO Brands, USA LLC., is a leading third-party gaming accessory brand, and one of the fasting growing companies in the industry. We’re made up of many unique individuals who come together for one purpose: to build the most innovative accessories for the world’s most popular interactive entertainment platforms. We partner with industry giants such as Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Activision, Pokémon, and more. You can find our products at most major retailers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
ACCO Brands is seeking an experienced Manager, FP&A for PowerA brand in Woodinville, WA or Lake Zurich, IL location(s). This role will have direct ownership of all centralized FP&A processes including the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes, will be directly responsible for owning key financial and KPI reporting including weekly and monthly business reviews, Board presentations and other financial reporting. The Manager, FP&A, will partner with the PowerA business to drive the growth plan and strategic initiatives, while focusing on managing to and improving margins.
- Develop a deep understanding of business operations and the related financial and operating levers to drive leverage and efficiency.
- Drive finance and business outcomes through the efficient allocation of resources and data driven insights.
- Own and socialize finance calendar with business leadership teams to ensure business operations are aligned with all finance deliverables.
- Provide management reporting, including performance evaluation, predictive analyses, and KPIs.
- Assist with/manage the implementation of new systems, tools and processes that facilitate the dissemination of financial information across the business.
- Provide ad-hoc support on cross functional initiatives, such as data projects as needed.
- Support long range strategic planning.
- Develop and deploy financial optimization models that provide scenarios for business partners to help them drive business growth.
- Drive process improvements and cost savings initiatives.
- Partner with sales, marketing, finance, and product development leadership to collaborate on company initiatives and produce ad hoc reports and presentations across strategic and tactical opportunities.
- Implement controls around key spending areas that satisfy the needs of accounting/finance and business partners.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive annual budgeting process, strategic decisions, and initiative prioritization.
- Drive monthly/quarterly forecasting, variance analysis, management reporting and insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant finance experience with 1+ years of directly managing people.
- Solid FP&A experience, preferably at a publicly traded or large private technology company with a proven track record of working collaboratively across the organization and leading through influence to achieve goals.
- Great attention to detail with a dedication to data integrity but also strong communication and people skills.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and investigative skills with a drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues.
- Solid experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs/Sheets skills
- Have FP&A system implementation experience, but not required.
- MBA, CFA, or CPA is highly preferred.