$120K — $130K
Top Must Haves for the Ideal Candidate:
1. 6+ years’ experience, with increasing responsibility in a finance discipline to include experience with financial modeling, cash flow, forecasting, etc.
2. A combination of small, midsize, and large company experience, having been responsible for FP&A enterprise wide.
3. “Roll up your sleeves” tactician who can operate strategically - an implementor of FP&A cross-functionally in a matrixed organization.
4. Experience with Financial Performance Management (Host Analytics, preferred) while leveraging ERP (JDE) to its fullest.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will provide financial planning and reporting leadership and direction to the organization. This position will play a critical role in influencing functional organizations and leadership with detailed, insightful business understanding and key revenue and expense analytics.
• Lead, advise, assist and develop the financial budgeting and forecast processes across the entire organization, partnering with the business to maintain a 12-month rolling forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
• Define roadmap for use of Host Analytics to create usable, consistent and insightful financial reports. As Corporate Business Intelligence environment develops, leverage reporting from there to supplement core financial reporting. The end result should be management reporting tools that improve the understanding of financial results and allow for informed decision-making.
• Create timely and effective monthly reporting cycle. This should include:
o Integration of timetables and analysis with Accounting and Client Insight.
o Creating standard reporting, which facilitates action-oriented variance analysis in collaboration with Client Insights.
o Lead the analysis and reporting of Selling, General and Administrative functions.
o Provide reporting and required analysis to company Owners.
• Partner with business segments to develop and drive in-depth financial analyses identifying key drivers, trends, variances, emerging risks and opportunities; regularly communicating findings to senior management in succinct and meaningful reporting.
• Continuously improve forecast accuracy and predictability by identifying and aligning key drivers of the business.
• Prepare capital budget, including collaborating with business owner to prepare return on investment analysis for Senior Leadership. Partner with Accounting to provide monthly reporting to budget owners.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Derek Bush at email@example.com. A fully detailed, formal specification will be sent to “top-level”, qualified candidates.
Valid through: 12/21/2020