Under Armour’s vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a progressive Financial Planning & Analysis team whose focus is developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution. The Manager, Corporate FP&A will be a key member of our team by supporting our financial planning processes and providing visibility to results, trends, & KPI’s in addition to owning and helping to shape strategic decisions.
- Provide financial, analytical and decision support. Improve decision making by creating linkage between investments and returns.
- Provide financial leadership through budget/forecast management, investment analytics and strategic support.
- Lead the financial planning/forecasting calendar and process for total UA – on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-term basis.
- Lead in-depth financial, variance and trending analysis for key profitability drivers and metrics. Interpret results and articulate actionable recommendations to maximize profitability and ensure financial plans are achieved.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company’s Quarterly Business Reviews, from forecast kick-off to compiling key presentations for the Executive team
- Prepare the CFO “Anchor” package for each monthly/quarterly forecast
- Provide analyses and insights on the Company’s results and forecasts to support senior management’s preparations for the quarterly earnings release
- Provide visibility into opportunities and risks and thought leadership on how to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and connections between our FP&A team and the supported business units.
- Provide opportunities for development to direct report(s) in an effort to build a pipeline of future FP&A leaders at UA.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 4-7 years of progressive experience in FP&A or Business Analysis.
- Consumer Products, Retail Industry or hi-growth environment experiencepreferred.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to lead and influence others outside of their direct-reporting lines.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate ideas, results of financial analysis, and actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to achieve optimal goals and improve existing processes.
- Expertise in Excel, financial modeling, cash flowvaluation, scenario/sensitivity analysis
- SAP/BPC/IBPf or Hyperionexperiencepreferred
- Humble & Hungry.