The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team leads 2 primary functions: (1) the team is responsible for managing total segment planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes and (2) owns consolidated total segment internal reporting. This includes leading the annual OP Planning process and Quarterly Review forecasts across the business segment. The FP&A team performs all monthly and quarterly financial reporting for senior management review meetings while partnering with the business teams and corporate FP&A.
Lead monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles across business by a) developing and publishing timelines and schedules, b) developing and publishing forecast guidance, assumptions, and templates, and c) validating forecast data loads
Analyze month-end results, approve journal entries as needed and prepare variance analysis for department costs, as well as T&E and Headcount reporting
Develop and update forecast reporting templates and schedules that are used by all business units for corporate and segment operating rhythms
Support all consolidated total segment financial reporting and analytics to support monthly and quarterly financial reviews
Further develop functional SG&A expense analysis & reporting tools used for monthly business reviews as well as work with business leaders to develop and maintain detailed forecasts for the SG&A portion of the P&L
Oversee reporting and analysis and distribute to segment management including: daily sales, CapEx, weekly BUB preparation and other ad hoc requests
Establish regular processes and rhythms partnering with business unit FP&A leaders to identify and communicate risks and opportunities to financial commitments, conduct scenario modeling, perform trending analyses and benchmark performance
Support reporting requirements for company-wide corporate led initiatives through development of standard templates, consolidation of business inputs and creation of executive summaries and consolidated reports (examples include working capital, productivity and hedge planning)
Perform ad-hoc reporting requests and drive standard reporting where applicable to reduce ad-hoc requests
* The ideal candidate will be a process oriented individual with a strong finance background that includes experience in business segment finance and corporate environments
* Proven performance in Financial Planning & Analysis roles and use of Hyperion toolsets
* Self-motivated mindset and project management skills are imperative to ensure proper collaboration across the various businesses and functional teams within the segment
* Comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment
* Ability to meet strict and challenging deadlines under pressure
* Undergraduate degree required in accounting, finance or economics
* 5-10 years of experience in finance: FP&A, commercial, operations, or corporate
* Candidates' experience should also include experience in a dynamic, large company environment, as well as experience with financial analysis, reporting and/or budgeting.
* Articulate and effective communication skills with an appreciation for cultural dynamics
* Demonstrated problem resolution skills
* Must be detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work independently with little supervision working with business leaders
* Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
* SAP and HFM experience, or similar ERP/Reporting tools, is preferred.